The monolithic slab is perfectly squared with a single work-size in a thickness of 20 mm, making tiling easier and faster compared to other materials with uneven edges.
OUT 2.0 is also synonymous with versatility: it is lighter and more practical than cement-based concrete and natural stone, guaranteeing an excellent load-bearing capacity and resistance to breakage, while enabling design continuity with any flooring fitted indoors.
Since it is easy to clean and stain resistant, OUT 2.0 does not need any special treatments, making its maintenance demands particularly easy going.
Benefits of Thicker Tiles
- Easy to install
- Resistant to breaking loads
- Unaffected by the passing of time
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Easy to clean
- Superior non slip performance
- Perfect indoor/outdoor coordination
- Removable for ease of inspection
- Can be reused
- Frost proof and fireproof
- Not affected by acids
- Eco friendly
Applications of 2 cm Thick Tiles
- Court yards
- Outdoor stairs
- Outdoor public areas
- Swimming pool surrounds