Who can participate
Participation is open to architects, interior designers, surveyors, engineers, general contractors and authorised dealers. The applicants must be the owners of the projects or have received authorisation from the work’s author.
Submission start: April 27, 2020
Submission deadline: June 10, 2020
Winners announced: June 25, 2020
Project eligibility criteria
The contest is open to all architecture and interior design projects (new construction or renovation) completed between 1 January 2018 and the 27th of April 2020 and made with porcelain stoneware floor and/or wall tiles by Ceramiche Refin.
Projects must fall into one of the following categories:
- Public Buildings & High Traffic
- Food & Restaurant
The application is free of charge and can be submitted by filling in the registration form on the Refin website.
After completing and submitting the online participation form, participants will receive a confirmation email from Refin containing a link for uploading the images to a dedicated platform.
Specifications for images submitted:
- Minimum 10, maximum 15 high-resolution photos
- jpg file with a resolution of 300 dpi
- Minimum size of the short side 25 cm
Ceramiche Refin will have full discretion in choosing the photos to be used for the promotion of the selected projects.
Further materials useful to present the project (in-depth analysis, project reports, plans, renderings, etc.) can be uploaded together with the images to the link provided.
Refin will select at least 6 winning projects, one for each category, based on the following criteria:
- Value of the project by type/location/concept originality
- Relevance of Refin products within the project
- Refin collections used
- Completeness of information and quality of materials submitted
The selection will also take into account the level of positive feedback received on Refin’s social channels.
Visibility of submitted projects
All projects submitted will be visible on the company’s social media pages (Instagram and Facebook ) within a few days of submission.
Each project submitted may then be used at the company’s discretion on the Refin websites, in catalogues and on merchandise and communications promoting the use of Refin brand products.
Prize for winning projects
The 6 winning projects will be the protagonists of a communications campaign produced by Refin with dedicated investments and aimed at giving international visibility to the projects and architectural firms involved.
The communications plan dedicated to each of the winning projects will include:
- Articles published online on the four main web platforms dedicated to architecture and design worldwide:
- Publication of projects on v2com-newswire.com, a strategic platform for the dissemination of project press releases used as a source by over 6,000 publishers and influencers in 95 countries worldwide.
- Dedicated activities organised by the Refin press offices in Milan and Berlin: preparation of a detailed press kit distributed to the editors of the most important European magazines and web portals and subsequent management of the press review that will be shared with the authors of the work.
- Visibility on the company website and social channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) supported by sponsored campaigns to ensure maximum visibility.
- Presence on at least 6 pages in the Ceramiche Refin Reference Book published in September 2020 (paper and digital).
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR CLARIFICATIONS WRITE TO email@example.com